Our Vision and Values
At Laughton All Saints’, we believe in excellence every day in every way and letting our children’s individual lights’ shine.
- We appreciate the individuality that each of our children bring and aim to celebrate every child, every day. By knowing each and every child in our small school, we provide bespoke challenge and aspirational opportunities for children to achieve their full potential, wherever their talents lie, regardless of starting points. Our children engage in fun, inspiring and high-quality learning experiences and opportunities.
- Our ‘family feel’ culture gives a strong sense of community and team work that allows the whole school to grow, develop and nurture each other to achieve the very best outcomes for children and for them to be role models and successful future citizens. Staff and leaders are passionate and committed to providing an excellent education for the children in their care and will strive in a persistent effort to have the highest expectations for all.
- A harmonious and nurturing environment gives our children the stability and opportunity to take risks in their learning within a courageous classroom. We encourage our pupils to show kindness and compassion for others, leading by example.
- Respect plays a large part of school life. All members of the Laughton community strive to respect themselves, respect all those around them, the environment that they are in and their contribution to the wider community.
- We aim for all of our children to feel inspired in their learning and engaged as future learners to reach their full potential. We want them to feel confident, showing increasing independence in the challenges they face in their learning with the courage to take risks and change the world around them.